Asbestos Survey- Identifying Asbestos
Asbestos Management Survey
The Management Survey purpose is required to manage asbestos containing material (ACM) during the normal occupation and use of premises. The duty-holder can make a Management Survey where the premises are simple and straightforward. Otherwise, a surveyor is needed.
- Nobody is harmed by the continuing presence of ACM in the premises or equipment
- That the ACM remain in good condition
- That nobody disturbs it accidentally
Asbestos Refurbishment / Demolition Survey
- nobody will be harmed by work on ACM in the premises or equipment
- such work will be done by the right contractor in the right way
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about asbestos surveys here
An asbestos survey must be carried out by a competent person who has the necessary training, qualifications, and experience to identify and assess ACMs. The surveyor must also have access to the necessary equipment and laboratory facilities to analyze samples taken during the survey. It is important to choose a reputable and experienced asbestos surveying company to ensure that the survey is carried out to a high standard and that all ACMs are identified and managed appropriately.