Last updated: 28.07.23
1. Information Collection and Use
We may collect personal information when you interact with our website, for instance when you fill in forms, request a quote, or communicate with us. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, or any other information you voluntarily provide to us.
We use this information to:
- Respond to your queries or requests
- Provide the services you request
- Improve our services
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your information:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- If required by law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of WestCross Environmental Services, our customers, or others.
Our website uses “cookies” to help personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. You can accept or decline cookies through your web browser settings.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Changes to this Policy
6. Contact Us